Available also in 90 capsules
Healing Earth™ combines the traditional ayurvedic healing powers of Humic Acids with the modern clinical benefits of OptiMSM® to relieve osteoarthritic pain, improve joint functioning, reduce inflammation, and enhance exercise recovery.
- Double anti-inflammatory effect: Humic Acids plus MSM
- Superior mineral and nutrient content: Humate material containing 70% Humic Acids, 20% Fulvic Acids and 70+ nutrients
- Natural delivery system: OptiMSM® - the world’s leading MSM
Humic and Fulvic Acids are complex organic substances found in humates which are formed in deep, ancient soils through the natural microbial humification of plant matter. Well-known for boosting new plant growth, Humic Acids have also been used in traditional therapies to treat human inflammatory conditions for over 3,000 years.
Humic Acids have been shown to:
- Reduce knee osteoarthritic knee pain and improve physical functioning1,2
- Inhibit the release of inflammatory cytokines1
- Reduce CRP (C-Reactive Proteins) associated with inflammation1,2
- Optimize the delivery of poorly absorbed nutrients (eg. Beta carotene)3
- Increase the concentration of key friendly bacteria in the gut by 20-30%4
- Alleviate allergic rhinitis symptoms5
- Act as antioxidants3
MSM – The “miracle” organic sulfur
Healing Earth™ features the premium source of MSM known as OptiMSM®. OptiMSM® is produced in the USA to an industry-leading 99.9% purity level through a proprietary distillation process.
Backed by a dozen clinical studies, OptiMSM® is by far the most researched form of MSM on the market. These studies confirm its efficacy for:
- Joint support – Reduced pain in osteoarthritis of the knee and improved physical function7,8
- Exercise recovery – Lowered pain and inflammation after exercise9
- Allergy relief – Multiple studies have shown improvement in reducing inflammatory cytokines and reducing upper respiratory symptoms9,10,11
- Skin health – A recent study showed improvements in skin appearance and condition12
Helps to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis (of the knee).
Recommended dose: Adults: Take 1 vegetable capsule 3 times per day with food. Avoid taking at bedtime.
Available in 90 and 180 capsules
Canadian NPN: 80096961
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Humic acids, potassium salts 333.4 mg
OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane) 500 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Colloidal silicon dioxide, rice flour, vegetable grade magnesium stearate, hypromellose (vegetarian capsule).
Duration of use: Use for at least 1 month to see beneficial effects.
Cautions and warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you suffer from an immune system or liver disorder, or if symptoms worsen.
Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Known adverse reactions: Some people may experience mild gastrointestinal bloating, constipation, or indigestion. Stop use if diarrhea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea or vomiting occur. Some people may experience stool discoloration.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use if under cap safety seal is broken.
Free from animal derivatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours , corn, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, soy, added sugar, yeast and GMO materials.
- Van Rensburg, Constance E. J., The Antiinflammatory Properties of Humic Substances: A Mini Review. Phytotherapy Research. 2015.
- Van Rensburg, Constance E.J., Potassium Humate Reduces Inflammation and Clinically Improves the Outcomes of Patients with Osteoarthritis of the Knee. The Open Conference Proceedings Journal. 2010, I, 69-74.
- Gomes de Melo, Burna Alice et al. Humic acids: Structural properties and multiple functionalities for novel technological developments. Elsevier. 2015.
- Swidinski, Alexander et. Al. Impact of humic acids on the colonic microbiome in healthy volunteers. World Journal of Gastroenterology. 2017 Feb 7; 23(5) 885-890.
- Gandy, Justin J. et al. The clinical efficacy of potassium humate in the treatment of allergic rhinitis: A double blind placebo-controlled trial. Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pretoria, South Africa.
- Nimni, Marcel E., et al. Are we getting enough sulfur in our diet? Nutrition & Metabolism. 2007, 4:24.
- Pagonis et al. The Effect of Methylsulfonylmethane on Osteoarthritic Large Joints and Mobility. Int Journal of Orthopaedics 2014 June 23 1(1): 19-24.
- Debbi et al. Efficacy of Methylsulfonylmethane Supplementation on Osteoarthritis of the Knee: A Randomized Controlled Study. BMC Comp and Alt Med 2011, 11:50.
- Van der Merwe, M. et al. The Influence of Methylsulfonylmethane on Inflammation-Associated Cytokine Release before and following Strenuous Exercise. Journal of Sports Medicine, vol 2016, Article ID 7498359.
- Godwin, S. et al. MSM enhances LPS-induced inflammatory response after exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015.
- Barrager, E, Veltmann JR. et al. A Multi-Centered Open Label Trial on the Safety and Efficacy of Methylsulfonylmethane in the Treatment of Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis. J Altern Complement Med 2002; 8:167-73.
- Anthonavage, M. et al. Effects of Oral Supplementation with Methylsulfonylmethane on Skin Health and Wrinkle Reduction. Natural Medicine Journal. 2015.
- Butawan, M. et al. Methylsulfonylmethane: Applications and Safety of a Novel Dietary Supplement. Centre for Nutraceutical and Dietary Supplement Research, School of Health Studies. Nutrients 2017 Mar: 9(3): 290.